The LA Galaxy are now officially dealing with the crisis and are just five games into the 2023 MLS season without winning a single game and sit 12th in the MLS table.Javier ‘Chicharito’ ‘ Many believe it was due to Hernandez serving a stint with an injury. Because they have scored only 3 goals in the tournament.
Los Angeles Galaxy has not won the tournament
In fact, the Galaxy were 0-2 down and managed to get close in the second half, but Greg Vanney’s team failed to bring good news to LA.
Despite all the bad things, ball retention has never been a problem for the Galaxy, with 61% possession of the ball, producing a staggering number of shots (28) and eight shots on goal. was released. The problem is they didn’t score. The Sounders, on the other hand, have possession of the ball 39% of the time, arriving in the box nine times and shooting three times, of which he has twice.
The Galaxy scored Jalen Neal’s goal in 1963 with a corner kick after leading by two. The ball was hit by the defense and due to the goalkeeper’s lack of control, the ball landed on Neil’s feet, who simply shoved it.
Chicharito’s desperately needed comeback
After missing five games and a month due to a muscle injury, the LA Galaxy await the return of their main striker for their next game against the Houston Dynamo.
The team is currently 12th in the Western Conference after scoring just three goals in three draws, with three points tied for Sporting Kansas City and the Colorado Rapids.