You win some and lose a lot (especially if you Chelsea FC apparently). The schedule is no exception, with a relatively light schedule over the weekend, especially Saturday, when the Bundesliga has not yet resumed. The good news is that the action has been fairly evenly balanced across the weekend, with several games each day, including three likely to be American-influenced on Friday afternoon. here you are:
Naples v Juventus – Paramount+ at 2:45 PM
Weston McKechnie remains active for Juventus’ side, who have won two games since returning from a World Cup hiatus, but will face league-leading Napoli in a clash of the top two clubs in Serie A. 7 points lead over Juventus AC MilanIt will be a difficult task for Juventus as a visiting team, but they need at least a draw to avoid falling back ten points in the title race.
- Tyler Adams and Brenden Aaronson are looking to break out of the hot seat for Jesse Marsh as he travels to his next destination. Aston Villa Match on USA Network on Friday at 3pm. Leeds With only 2 points left from the relegation zone, they need to find a way to score points against the mid-level teams.
- Luca de la Torre is still looking for his first league start for Celta Vigo and came off the bench after just one minute in the 1-0 victory over Elche. Celta Vigo are just one point from relegation, so it could be a bit of a mess at play. Villarreal At 3p on ESPN Deportes and ESPN+.
Lecce v AC Milan – Noon for Paramount +
Serginho Dest’s situation may still need to be monitored. Because he has only been used for five minutes since the break in his two league games with AC Milan.he is on the team Coppa Italia It was Wednesday’s game, but his team gave up a loan goal in the match in extra time. Right after Dest was subbed. Furthermore, in Los Angeles, Dest is deployed on the left side as a left wingback. It may be difficult for Desto to find the upcoming minutes. It will be interesting to see if he decides it’s best to move elsewhere in the near future.For now, Milan will see him in Serie A when they face Lecce on Saturday at noon. aims to improve its third-place position.
- Later Saturday might have time to check out the Eredivisie action as Djorze Mihajlović makes his second consecutive start at AZ Alkmaar as he travels to Heerenveen at 12:45pm on ESPN+. not.
newcastle united v Fulham FC – Peacock 9a
Tim Ream, Anthony Robinson and Fulham continued their surprise run with a 10-man victory over Chelsea on Thursday. Fulham were level with Chelsea in the 58th minute when Chelsea newcomer Joao Felix was sent off on his club debut after drawing a red card for a dangerous challenge. Fulham scored further to take sixth place with the win.For some reason the side is only 2 points behind tottenham Europa League qualifiers and 4 points back Manchester United fourth place and champions league play.
Fulham enter another tough game as they face the Newcastle side on Sunday. The Newcastle side are currently in third place after only one loss this season. Newcastle have drawn in their last two league games, first against Leeds and most recently against the league leaders. Arsenal FCThey are a tough matchup and a point at St James’ Park would be another big pick for Fulham.
- Timothy Weah is also probably looking for a move as he doesn’t look like he’ll be up for a serious game, even if it’s a cup match. He was also used as a right-back after just his 12 minutes off the bench in his Cup play for the French last weekend. This weekend’s Lille opponents should look familiar. This is Troyes, his team, who just lost the cup last weekend. Eric Palmer-Brown was not in Troyes’ squad last weekend. This was the first game in which he failed to play a significant role this season.
- Chelsea reports Christian Pulisic will miss two months with a knee injury sustained in Chelsea’s defeat. city of manchester a little over a week ago. Pulisic has a new manager to impress by the time he returns as Graham Potter’s seat is likely to be toast as Chelsea’s side dropped to 10th place after Thursday’s loss to Fulham Possibility. Chelsea will face Chris Richards’ Crystal Palace on Sunday at 9:00 on USA Network, with a win for 12th-placed Palace to level the tie. Richards has yet to break through at Palace as he has only played 30 minutes in all competitions since returning from injury.
Let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to see or do this weekend by clicking the comments below. USMNT– Eligible players as the match progresses.